Welcome to the website of Basic Pharma. We appreciate your interest in our company and in our products and services. Basic Pharma highly values your privacy. Therefore, we find it important to inform you about the manner in which we process your personal data.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to all personal data that Basic Pharma receives. It is possible that at a certain time point you are requested to provide your personal data. It is your choice whether or not you provide your personal data. When you provide your personal data, this automatically means that you are in agreement with this Privacy Statement.
Processing of personal data
Personal data that you provide to Basic Pharma, will be processed by us for general business purposes. When you request information from us, or when you provide information, we will ask you to provide personal data, such as your name, contact details, etc. We expect that the data that you provide are correct. Basic Pharma processes these personal data solely in conformity with GDPR (AVG in the Netherlands).
An aspect of processing is that your data could be send to one or more of the companies belonging to the Basic Pharma group, if this is needed or relevant for processing your request. You can withdraw your permission for processing your data at any time.
Storage of information
Basic Pharma only stores and uses data that you have sent to Basic Pharma directly, or data sent by another party of which it is clear that it has been provided to Basic Pharma with your consent.
Basic Pharma does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary. It is possible that Basic Pharma stores anonymized data for statistical and research purposes. Basic Pharma has taken appropriate measures to prevent loss, misuse or unwanted modification of your personal data.
When you visit our website, your IP address will automatically be recognized and, if possible, also the website of origin. Basic Pharma does not store and use this data as personal data. We only use and store this data to analyse your visit to our website in order to improve the familiarity, functionality and content of the website.
Basic Pharma will not share your personal data, unless:
- you have explicitly given your permission to do so;
- sharing your personal data is necessary for the execution of the agreement between you and Basic Pharma;
- sharing your personal data is necessary for pre-contractual measures upon your request, when these measures are needed to be able to close the contract;
- Basic Pharma is legally obliged to share your personal data, e.g. when Basic Pharma is legally summoned, or at the request of a court of law, or in order to be able to start a legal procedure; or
- when Basic Pharma is of the opinion that you act contrary to the directions for use on our website.